Hi friends! This is a super delicious summery pizza recipe. I’m trying to install a tradition of “Pizza Fridays” in my house because like most people, pizza it one of my favorite foods. I recently perfected a gluten-free vegan pizza crust which I plan on sharing with you this Friday. For now, use a crust recipe that you have, or buy a pre-made crust to try out this unique pizza!
Greek Pizza (Printable Recipe)
1 pizza crust
grapeseed oil, for drizzling
shredded mozzarella cheese
soft goat cheese
red onion, thinly sliced
handful of arugula or other leafy green
pitta kalamata olives, diced
crumbled feta cheese
tzatziki sauce, recipe follows
- Preheat the oven to 500. Drizzle your pizza crust with grapeseed oil. Sprinkle on a little bit of mozzarella and add a little soft goat cheese. Top with your sliced red onion and tomato. Bake until bubbly and golden; also make sure your crust is cooked through.
- Top with arugula and return to oven until arugula is wilted.
- Remove from the oven and top with cucumber, olives and feta. Drizzle with tzatziki and serve.
Tzatziki Sauce (Printable Recipe)
1 tablespoon chopped dill
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 cucumber, grated and squeezed dry between towels
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
16 ounces plain Greek yogurt
salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill in fridge to let flavors meld.
From Sarah’s Kitchen, With Love